Resource Management, Inc. (RMI) is the premier residuals land application resource in the Northeast. We specialize in developing agricultural management options for both conventional and organic operations, using appropriate products from our Heart & Soil® product line. Our products include organic matter-based biosolids, paper fiber, paper fiber bedding, wood ash, and manufactured topsoil.
RMI tailors a nutrient management plan for a farmer’s soil and cropping goals for each field. We ensure that the products chosen are the right fit for both short and long-term returns. All Heart & Soil® products are designed to enhance soil productivity and crop yields in a cost-effective and environmentally sound program.
Heart & Soil® Products Include:
- Biosolids for providing nitrogen, phosphorus and essential, micronutrients, for a variety of pH goals
- Paper Fiber for increased soil organic matter, reduced erosion, improved water holding capacity
- Paper Fiber Bedding for use as animal bedding or as a compost amendment
- Wood Ash for meeting potassium, magnesium and liming needs
- Engineered Topsoil for slope stabilization, topsoil replacement and field construction – an excellent alternative to native loam
Highly qualified staff agronomists will assist you in determining the best application for your project, including site, soil and nutrient management considerations. RMI’s technical support and Heart & Soil® product quality ensures that you will get the results you are looking for in a cost-effective and environmentally friendly manner.
RMI Land Application Services Include:
- Nutrient Management Plans
- Soil Sampling and Soil Mapping
- GPS Mapping
- Spreading Services
- Calibration and Application Verification
RMI’s Sales Team, Delivery Team, staff agronomists, soil scientists and operational managers are highly qualified and dedicated.
RMI—Your Partner from Start to Finish
For more information about our RMI services or products, please contact us at 603-536-8900