Resource Management, Incorporated’s (RMI) product line includes exceptional quality biosolids, paper fiber, paper fiber bedding, wood ash, and manufactured topsoil. RMI products are cost-effective, environmentally sound and of the highest quality. RMI markets its products for use as agricultural amendments and in soil augmentation, land reclamation, and topsoil manufacturing.
RMI’s Products Include:
- Biosolids fertilizer products for providing nitrogen, phosphorus and essential micronutrients for a variety of pH goals
- Paper Fiber for increased soil organic matter, reduced erosion, improved water holding capacity
- Paper Fiber Bedding for use as animal bedding or as a compost amendment
- Wood Ash for meeting potassium, magnesium and liming needs
- High Carbon Wood Ash can be used to eliminate odors generated through composting and curing processes
- Manufactured Topsoil excellent alternative to native loam and is applicable for slope stabilization, topsoil replacement and field construction
- Hydrosolids have a high aluminum content and can be utilized in engineered topsoil
RMI products are certified for use to improve soil quality, enhance crop production, and ensure optimum plant growth. RMI delivers the right product to meet your goals.
- RMI provides a critical link in the recycling chain by using biosolids as a fertilizer and soil amendment and in manufactured topsoil used for land reclamation, agriculture, and municipal/highway revitalization projects.
- Derived from pulp and paper manufacturing, paper fiber is an excellent recycled product with many uses. RMI markets Paper Fiber for use as a soil amendment and natural way to revitalize and enrich topsoil, preserving and enhancing one of our most critical resources. Paper Fiber Bedding is utilized for animal bedding or as a compost amendment.
- Derived from pulp and paper manufacturing, paper fiber is an excellent recycled product with many uses. Paper Fiber Bedding is utilized for animal bedding or as a compost amendment.
- A secondary product of electric power generation, bulk RMI’s Wood Ash is a heritage product used in agriculture, home lawns and gardens, manufactured soils, compost and public works projects. Widely established as the ideal choice for improving soils and crops.
- High Carbon Wood Ash is an excellent high-carbon soil amendment. High Carbon Wood Ash also eliminates odors generated through composting and curing processes and may be used for controlling odors from organic wastes.
- Manufactured Topsoil is an excellent alternative to native loam and is applicable for slope stabilization, topsoil replacement and field construction.
- Hydrosolids are the by-product of drinking water plants. This residual from the water treatment process has a high aluminum content and can be utilized in manufactured topsoil.
All of RMI’s products are available as a volume commodity for distribution throughout New England and New York. Bulk product distribution is ideal for projects such as agricultural land application, topsoil manufacturing, gravel pit reclamation, public works projects, and landfill closures. See product links for more detailed information about these environmentally friendly products.
Deliveries of bulk products require a 100-yard minimum delivery. Pricing and trucking conditions vary based on consumer location.
RMI—Your Partner from Start to Finish
For more information about RMI services or products, please contact us at