As the premier residuals management company in the Northeast, Resource Management, Inc. (RMI) not only specializes in developing management options for a wide range of industries, including agriculture, mining, landscapers, site work contractors, municipalities, but also develops beneficial use programs available to homeowners and small farms looking for cost effect and environmentally sustainable soil amendments.
The scope of services RMI provides include:
- RMI has assembled a team of professionals who have worked in all facets of the organic residuals field and comprise a breadth of experience covering agricultural, engineering, soils, operations, management, and regulatory issues. The goal of the RMI team is to provide you with responsive, innovative and high quality organic residuals management services.
- The team of professionals at RMI provide specialized services ranging from review or preparation of Nutrient Management Plans, agronomic recommendations, presentations to land use boards, assistance in obtaining local or state approval for your project, development of best management practices, and product quality assurance.
- RMI offers a turnkey program for suppliers of residuals for beneficial use, including permitting, quality control, sampling and analysis, reporting, project identification, transportation and market development.
- You will have access to a range of services from RMI designed to ensure the success of your project which include soil sampling and soil mapping, GPS mapping, operational oversight and training, nutrient assessments, spreading related services including calibration and application verification.
- RMI maintains a fleet of equipment that has been assembled to meet the needs of RMI’s customers. RMI’s equipment fleet includes tractor trailers, field equipment and construction equipment. For specialized projects, RMI has the ability to bring in additional or unique equipment to get the job done right the first time