Are you looking to reclaim your fields or disturbed land? The road to restoration starts now. RMI has extensive experience in land restoration and will work with you to design the right solution to address your situation. Contact us to learn more about our innovative restoration solutions.
Disturbed Land and Restorations
Our Heart & Soil® Engineered Topsoil product is an excellent alternative to native loam. For slope stabilization, topsoil replacement, field construction or any application where conventional loam might be used.
Engineered Topsoil combines materials high in organic matter and nutrients with a common borrow sand to create a high quality topsoil. Engineered Topsoil can be used on-site for a one-time reclamation or can be harvested annually for sale to high-end specialty markets.
Engineered Topsoil benefits include:
- Virtually no soil loss on 3:1 slopes, even prior to vegetative cover
- Withstands severe rain storms; high water-holding capacity
- Can reduce mulching requirements and length of uninterrupted slopes
- More dense vegetative cover than with conventional topsoil
- Long-term pool of soil nutrients provides continued vegetative cover over long periods of time
- Eliminates need to strip topsoil for reclamation
- Provides more sustainable vegetative cover
- Protects surrounding surface water and natural resources by reducing erosion potential
Let our qualified staff assist you in determining the best application for your operations.
For more information about our RMI services or products, please contact us at 603-536-8900