Resource Management, Inc. (RMI) is currently seeking qualified candidates for an opening in our Operations Department for a Heavy Equipment Operator. This full-time position will be engaged primarily in operating heavy equipment and other related equipment at RMI’s Residuals Management Facility (RMI-RMF) in New Hampton, NH.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Operate equipment to mix residuals as directed by management.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment being operated to ensure it is in safe operating condition. This includes daily equipment inspections as well as greasing of equipment and checking fluids levels as necessary. Perform repairs as appropriate.
- Complete daily equipment inspection form.
- Maintain the RMI-RMF in good condition, including general orderliness, compliance with set-backs, and material segregation.
- Complete documentation as required.
- Support company seasonal field spreading operations by operating front-end loaders, tractors, spreaders and other related equipment.
- Utilizing company vehicles, pick up and/or deliver spreading equipment to customer locations.
- Perform snow plowing operations utilizing company equipment.
- Keep RMI-RMF property and building clean and orderly.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have substantial experience operating and maintaining heavy equipment including excavators, front-end loaders, tractors, spreaders and similar equipment.
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to follow written directives and complete all job and product related documentation.
- Be willing to work overtime and be able to perform assigned tasks with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Participate in and meet the requirements of the Company’s random drug and alcohol screening program.
- Possess or qualify for a DOT Medical Certification.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license. While not required, a CDL is a definite plus.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly wage with overtime and be eligible for RMI’s employee benefits package which includes health, dental, and disability insurance, IRA with company match and a generous paid time off program.
To apply for the position of Heavy Equipment Operator, please fill in the form below.