Complete is ideal for use in home lawn and gardens, agriculture, disturbed land reclamation, manufacturing topsoil, forest improvement and public works projects. Complete contains biosolids, which are a nutrient-rich fertilizer high in organic matter and micronutrients essential for hardy plant growth.
Complete is ideal:
- Improves overall plant growth and crop yields
- Nutrient-rich fertilizer, typically a 4.5-2-0 for N-P-K
- High in plant available nitrogen
- Increases organic matter to improve poor soils
- Reduces erosion and soil-loss
- Improves the soil's capacity to retain water
- May also provide lime (CaCO3)
- Nutrients available during plant cycle — minimizing loss of nutrients to groundwater
- Conventional equipment for handling
RMI will tailor the type and quantity of Complete suitable to your operation. RMI provides agronomic recommendations and can provide additional assistance with spreading.
How can I get Complete in bulk?
Contact RMI for details on delivery of Complete. Staff agronomists will assist you in determining the best application for your project, including site, soil and nutrient management considerations. RMI technical support and Heart & Soil product quality ensure that you get the results you are looking for.
Deliveries of Complete require a 35-yard minimum delivery. Pricing and trucking conditions vary based on consumer location.
For more information about Complete and how they and other biosolids products are being used around the country, visit our links page.
For more information about our RMI services or products, please contact us at RMI@RMIrecycles.com.